About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Friday, August 20, 2010

So Much to Say, but I am so Tired

I am exhausted and I have tons to blog about. I guess this can be a reminder post to me. I need to blog about our science lesson on observation, inference, and opinion. Wow, that was exciting and I learned so great stuff about my kids. I also need to blog about the nonsense that 3 of my kids are trying while we homeschool. That blog won't be about "great" stuff, but is comical once you are removed from the situation. I also need to blog about Jose's new war with me, but I'll hope that this war is over before I blog about it. I need to blog about what I think may be the reason and answer to some of Destiny's "non bubbliness" here at the beginning of school, which is so not like her. I need to blog about Dayton's ideas for a project to present at the homeschool picnic that is upcoming.

Right now though I need to get ready for bed. Saturday is the day that I usually get to do some major sleeping in. It is not going to happen tomorrow though. I am supposed to meet a friend of mine at 8 am and follow her to a Ladies Conference that we are going to at a local church. I am excited to go, but already mourning that chance to sleep in and catch up on the sleep that I am always trying to catch. lol I am very excited to see what God has in store though!!

Off to bed and I'll try to catch up on all the things that I need to blog and remember tomorrow!
(I guess I'll categorize this as "only at my house" probably since "only at my house" would there be that many things that need written about at once. )

No comments:

Post a Comment