About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dayton's Idea for Presentation

Dayton is very pleased that the homeschool picnic we are going to in just a few weeks has a time for presentations. He has been trying to think of something that he can present. Last night he was talking about it as he went to bed.

I think he is going to try an idea that he had, but that he said half joking. He is planning to take magnets and make a baseball glove and ball that make it easier to catch the ball. I picked up the supplies for him today. I am anxious for him to give it a try. He will be so proud of one of the younger kids is able to use it to play ball!

I'm also going to have him do a little research on magnetism in the process. Maybe that can help him decide if it is better to use two magnets or if he should use metal and a magnet. I'll let you all know how it turns out!

I am wondering if other children will choose to do projects. The deal is they have to get there other work completed and use the extra time to do this. I guess we will see, but I am glad that Dayton is ready to take on the challenge!

1 comment: