About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

God blessed with Julianne's Stitches Removal

We went in to get the stitches removed this morning. We had to be there at 6:30am. We got there and sat waiting to be called back. My mother met us there and stayed for a little while before she had to go to work. We went back and they went through the "Is she allergic" lists. The anesthesiologist gave us the liquid medicine for her to drink. She got really huggy and kissy like she did last time. I was imagining having to hand her over to them, which is the worst part.

They came back to check on us soon. I asked them to find Dr. Beaver and ask her if she'd just clip them while Julianne was loopy. She came and was glad to do so thankfully. I got to kiss her little cheek while they clipped her stitches. We waited another 20 minutes max and let her sip an apple juice. We were out of there and in our car by 10 minutes after 8! Such a blessing!!! They didn't have to take her or put her to sleep after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment