About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Work or Run or RAD

That is the new rule around here. They can either do their school work or run back and forth. Now I am not going to lie to you and tell you that they literally "ran", bc that isn't easy to get to happen for much at a time. I did have three children however that made a lot of trips between the two sides of the fence. Forrest, Jose, and Crystal all did finally accomplish something today. When they went to bed tonight they were quite tired and feeling much more compliant. I sure hope they wake up that way! They've been told that there is a set time for each school assignment and the first deadline that they miss will mean they go back out to run (or walk) some more.

Andrew did what I knew he would. He peed his pants again last night. As a result, his world has shrunk to be a much smaller world again. He has decided to revisit baby land. He took the opportunity to scream the entire time that the construction people were here today. I am sure that he will be back to "real world" here before long.

God is good and I am so glad that some day I will see the results of the rough days with this crew. lol I really do love being their mommy, even on days like this. (There was no sarcasm there either. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment