About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I REALLY NEED TO SNEEZE

Ok, I was sitting here posting my last post and still fighting this. I have needed to sneeze for 3 hours!!! I don't know how much I can take!!! I get the "a a a a", but never the "choo". I get these spells where my eyes water, my nose burns, but it never gets full relief.

I did sneeze earlier today. I was outside with the kids quite a bit. I have lots of allergy/sinus stuff normally, so I didn't even think anything of it. I've never almost sneezed this many times in my whole life put together. I may lose my mind. I have blown my nose. I have eaten pickles. (Many of you know about my addiction to banana peppers but my newest gallon isn't any good so I can't eat them. UGGHH!)

I just need to sneeze!!!!! I've never prayed to God to please let me sneeze before but that is definitely where I'm headed.

1 comment: