About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dayton in the Crib?

Yes, I did find Dayton in the crib tonight. He is almost 9 years old and so very mature all the time. People who see him outside of our home also see his very serious side. That side is gone though when it comes to playing with his siblings. Julianne has his number too!

I went in to find her very excited that Dayton had gotten into her crib. She danced, giggled, and made him patty cake. She tackled him, laid on him, and "chin loved" him. She loved him being in "her" bed so very much!

Now they are all tucked in their individual beds. Dayton has told me for about a week that he is going to sleep in her toddler bed with her and see if she can move to it instead of the crib. I guess he is very serious! lol I know that is going to be a very "giggly" night though! I think it will wait for Friday night so we can sleep in the next morning. :)

Now I am going to bed soon. I will go to sleep with a smile knowing that my kids love each other so very much. I will smile while remembering those giggles from them both and knowing that tomorrow will be full of many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment