About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pray for Noise on Messes

You did hear me right. I am praying for noise and messes this week. We have been supposed to break ground on our addition for weeks on end. There was a delay with a foundation repair that the contractor was doing for someone else. I am glad that they are foundation experts. (Especially since they are building where there use to be an inground pool that we filled in for safety.) I am also glad that that they take the extra time that it takes to do things right.

I really want my addition though!!!!

I want to have the extra space so badly. I am starting to feel like a hoarder with all of the school books surrounding me. I really can't wait to have all my stuff organized in the new school room. I am going to be SO EXCITED! (Those who know us personally know that those are 'Destiny' words, so maybe she is rubbing off on me.) I can't wait to have all the new storage space. I can't wait to have the additional bedrooms and get everything all set up. The new game/sensory area will be perfect to help me corral Julianne while I am teaching during the day. The mudroom will help so much to keep the dirt out of the house when the kids are playing outside (today required the sweeper to come out for every single room).

I can't wait to see what God has planned for the extra space either! I really am so excited. The movie said "If you build it they will come." Our hope is that "If we build it then God will fill it"! I really am so excited to see if God will continue to bless us with more kids. I know that after our last addition we doubled the number of kids from 6 to 12. There are so many waiting kids that I have to pray that He continues to help us to help them.

Just pray for noise and messes OUTSIDE! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment