About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Friday, August 13, 2010

God Touched My A/C

The people who came to work on the unit yesterday couldn't find anything wrong with it. The duct work all looked good and they couldn't find anything wrong with the unit. By the time they arrived there was air blowing out of the vents, but the temperature was still 80 in here. They called the owner and he mentioned some "technical" parts that I don't quite understand. Even though the unit was just put in a little over a year ago, they are ordering some part for it. They said it would be here Monday or Tuesday.

My thought on that was "Oh great.". I mean I have 12 kids who were hot and so was I, which could have lead to not good things. On top of that, we invited our church family over for Saturday afternoon. I was thinking that the heat was going to really be bad and we would have no air conditioning. I prayed several times before and after the repair guys left. I thought that maybe begging God for it to work enough to stay comfortable might be a good idea.

The thing is that yesterday evening the house was 74 degrees, which was the exact number it was set on! I had expected it to be above 85 with the temperature outside in the upper 90s and "real feel" at about 105. It stayed 74 degrees! It has still stayed that all day!

God has put His hand on my A/C unit. I haven't asked the company to hold the order on the part. I don't know if God has made it work temporarily so that I can get ready for the time of fellowship stress free and not hot or if He has healed it for good.

Now before anyone thinks I'm crazy, I do realize that the men may have accidently hit something and fixed it. I also know that they sure didn't do it on purpose. I will definitely count that as Divine Intervention and Praise God for it!

1 comment: