There are so many things that happen only "here" that I think I could write a post on it every day. That might be a little extra 'wierd' though. lol Here are a few things that come to mind from today.
1. Zeeky (5 years old and has autism) licked the waterslide while they were getting it setup and then drunk water out of it as a pass time today.
2. Crystal (11 year old with RAD) also drunk water out of the water slide today even though she wasn't supposed to be near the waterslide at all. (By the way I had a huge cooler of ice water with cups as well as numerous other beverages that were cold and CLEAN outside the whole time)
3. Jacob gets his "RAD eyes" on every time he sees another adult, but did come to me for hugs today after being reminded. He came several times on his own even after others went home. (I guess the 'only here' thing could even be that this is such a great accomplishment. roflol)
4. I can buy way too much food for get togethers and know that we will eat whatever is left.
5. I am proud of myself because I let Denzell head out with some of our church family this evening to football previews and did ok with it myself.
6. There were 21 kids here for a good portion of the day and it felt GOOD. There wasn't any real fighting (some on great 'water noodle' fights though!) even with that many kids here.
7. I will be just as excited to see the sandpit in my backyard leave as I will to see the addition on the back of our house that makes it leave.
8. With all the kids that were here, my husband is the one that I had to scold outside (he's such a big kid).
There are numerous other things, but those are just a few off of the top of my head! lol