About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cody's Adoption is FINAL!

Cody's adoption is final!  It finalized this morning.  Brent went to TX and was there less than 24 hours.  He is back home now (and preparing to leave for Bulgaria next Friday).  We have finished the "Finalization" cake.  He got his keepsakes. 

For the first time in Cody's life he is not a ward of the state.  He no longer has a social worker.  He no longer has a GAL.  He no longer has to have paperwork filled out at every doctor's visit, eye appointment, and dental visit. 

Cody is just an "Unroe" now.  :) 

I will post pictures tomorrow of him from tonight with his cake (that he picked out and helped decide what to write on it.  For tonight I am going to go and watch a movie with my crew, even though it is 11pm.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    He and his special big sister will always have a special place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got set up to where you can reply! :) I knew you'd enjoy the pictures of him that I put up tonight. The blog is a great way for you to see pictures. :) Since they are the youngest two they usually get posted more. I could get more of him - if he'd slow down!

    ReplyDelete