About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Phone Call

Cody's GAL didn't call today.  I don't know if he would have talked to her or not.  She still could call tomorrow.  Bless his heart.  He just doesn't "know" her really.  He only met her twice I believe.  I always wonder if people like that have kids.  She is nice as can be, but really thought he'd remember her.  I always figure they don't have kids or they'd realize that their kids wouldn't "remember" someone enought to talk to them if they met them twice.  He surely doesn't understand that she has been deemed by the courts to be responsible for his "best interest". 

We are less than 36 hours from him not having a social worker or GAL any more.  :)  Legally FOREVER is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment