About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head and you just can't get it out???? I mean this song has been stuck in my head for days!! I think I may very well lose my mind! You probably wonder what song could be so important, spectacular, or catchy that it gets stuck there for so long. Well, I mean you all know that I am so very cultured, right? I mean I have a brain centered on adult things, right? (Maybe no one should answer those questions. lol)

It could be a religious song that is stuck there in worship to God. It could be a song like the "God Doesn't Make Mistakes" song that I love so very much about Down Syndrome. Maybe it could be a song about adoption or parenting since those things are so dear to my heart. Maybe it would be a song that I sing to my kids as a bedtime song.

NO. If it were any of those type of songs then maybe I could stay sane. I've had those type of stuck in my head before and while it can make you a little batty, at least they are enjoyable. The sung stuck in my head is . . . . . . . .

The Veggie Tales "I love my LIPS" song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may very well be going nuts. roflol

No comments:

Post a Comment