About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Julianne's Cardiologist Visit

Julianne went to her cardiologist today. I was so pleased with the whole visit. First of all, SHE DIDN'T SCREAM OR CRY! She was very pleasant for the most part actually. She let the doctor in training listen to her heart. She also let the doctor himself listen to her heart. She was fairly cooperative about the EKG as well.

The sedated ECHO that we had done back when she had her surgery was our main reason for the appointment. I've never had results from one before with her since they were all done before she came to us and our doctors' offices have been unable to obtain the records. I am quite pleased that the results were great. Of course her mitral valve is leaky (it flows both ways which is why she needs blood pressure medicine to keep the pressure in it ok), but it isn't bad at all.

We don't have to go back for a whole year! That makes me very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment