About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Gallop and Hullabaloo

I think I spelled those games right.  That is what we did tonight.  We played games that the smaller kids would enjoy.  Some of them also had a good time with "Whack a Mole".  I have to say that I love games like those.  They result in endless giggling!

The older kids play games often that are so serious.  They are great games - don't get me wrong.  Monopoly, checkers, and those type of games are fun. 

I really do enjoy when we all play that "little kid" games though.  The older kids (even serious Dayton) will join in because they love their younger siblings.  Before long everyone is in a mass giggle session.  :)  I love to hear them all just being silly. 

God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment