About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Why Days Like This ARE Still WORTH IT!

Today has been rough. Cody's adoption is taking much longer than we thought. The enemy really hates adoption and is attacking so many that I know of right now. I just saw this song for the first time though. It is just wonderful! It reminds me of how some asked if we "really" planned to continue with adopting Paula when we knew she wasn't responding. Even if she never responds then it would be worth it, but just imagine the joy if she does surpass all those odds. The same is true with each one that I am waiting to bring home right now: Cody, Paula, Anjelina, Nicholas, and Ahnja! No matter how hard it is, no matter how much heartache, no matter the trials or the cost - IT IS WORTH IT JUST TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW THEM WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO BE LOVED!


Enjoy the song and say a prayer for all our little ones and their processes.




No comments:

Post a Comment