About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Satan is on the Prowl and That Must Mean . . . . .

That GREAT things are in the works! I am determined to see the good in the trials. Today it was the van. I got all 12 kids ready for church and Brent realized that a couple tires were low on the "big van". He took it down the road to get a little air and the next thing I know he says he can't get them to hold air. :( Zeeky was TICKED! One thing that is not fun is Zeeky (6 years old and has autism, FAS, and fetal drug exposure) when he is dressed and not "going"! lol All the kids were ready with coats on and ready to go.


Brent did get it to Sam's and they fixed the tires. We were so glad that God worked it out where we wouldn't need new tires! New tires for our big van were going to run $800! The people working there were very nice and told him that really the tires were still great. They need new valves where the air goes in and to be resealed to the rims. One did have a nail in it, but who knows how long that has been there. I haven't drove the big van anywhere since last Sunday night. That wasn't even the tire that was the most concerning since it was just a little low and another was barely holding air at all! God is AMAZING like that!

Tonight we made it to church! We had an awesome service and feel so ready for the week. I'm sure that the devil will keep on throwing stones at us. Thankfully, God provides! The new refrigerator is even bigger than the first one. :) I just try to remember that if we weren't on the right track then the devil would have no reason to even bother with us! He hates it when adoptions are in the works. He has always made life difficult right before each adoption. Right now we have Cody's adoption and the 4 from Eastern Europe all at the same time. He is ticked off! :) The international adoption must tick him off even worse. These kids would have all stayed in institutions their entire lives and their light and purpose that God gave them would have never got to shine. God has put us here to bring them home though! We won't be stopped by vans, refrigerators, or the devil.
It really reminds me of one of the songs I have on my Iphone sung by the Veggie Tales. I love it more than the kids I think. :) "GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGEY MAN"!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're up and running again and that you got to go to your meeting!

    ReplyDelete