About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Picture and Big Prayer Request

I need anyone who reads this to PRAY REALLY HARD!  I need ICPC to clear and Cody to be a step closer to home.  I want to hold him so badly.  I also need to get everything off to USCIS this week for our international adoption.  Our homestudy should have been notarized and ready.  I am terrified about the paperwork that I have to send out.  I am scared silly that something on it will be wrong and delay things.  PLEASE PRAY for both adoption processes.  My heart is so full of love for my little ones and so heavy over paperwork and agencies that are identified by their initials. 

Here are some pictures that I took last Sunday (We spent Easter at home and had church here bc flooding closed our church this week.) of the 12 kids who are home and here with me.  Pray that there are more faces in our pictures soon.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment