About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blessed to be Her Mommy!

See this beautiful little girl!  Yes, she is MINE.  She has been for quite a while, yet I still marvel at the blessing of being her mommy.  

Tonight she fell asleep with me holding her.  When she first came to us from Texas, she wouldn't do that.  She would only go to sleep without us touching her.  Tonight, as she turned around while watching television to put her head on my chest, I marvelled at our far that has come.  The first time she fell asleep with me holding her was in a Sunday night church service at our church.  I almost wouldn't get up to go home!  lol 

I am her Mommy and I am so happy to be.  I can't wait till Cody and our little ones from Eastern Europe get home.  I want to see how long I have to wait to get them that comfortable with me. 

I sure do love being a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment