About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WE ARE MATCHED!

I told you a while back that I was scared that things weren't going to work out with the little boy that was in the foster home with Julianne. I just fell in love with that cute little guy. He was crying at the door when we left with Julianne. He's such a sweetie!

Well he is OURS! Our worker called today to congratulate me. She was just as shocked as me to hear back from them after so long. I am so excited that I don't know what to do besides praise God! I have no idea how long it will take to get him home, but he IS COMING HOME!

God is so incredibly great! This goes back to what I said yesterday about Him already knowing all the answers. lol He sure does have it all under control and He doesn't need our help with it. His plans are always the greatest. He is so wonderful that He blows my mind all the time!

I can't tell you how excited we all are right now. You'd think that at some point a "mommy" would quit crying at every "match". Maybe some do, but I don't think I will ever get past the tears. They are tears of amazement at the blessing of another child. The kids are so excited that you'd think they'd never had a sibling. This will be our 8th boy and our 13th child! We are just as excited as first time parents and maybe even more so. We KNOW what a huge blessing we are receiving. We know how many miracles God performed just to get to this point.
I can't wait to see what mountains God is going to move to bring him home and into my arms. This social worker has never done an out of state adoption. God loves to use people who don't have an "I can do it all by myself" attitude. Interstate adoptions aren't easy, so I'm sure God is going to be doing lots of miracles to bring my little boy home!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :) That is wonderful news! Please keep us posetd on the process with ICPC. Praying it's a smooth transition for you and your new son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I can't wait to be at the airport with a welcome sign for this little guy.I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'll keep you all posted most definitely.

    Mandi, I can't wait to see you with the sign! I hope we are a little less turmoil than last time though. lol

    ReplyDelete