About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Really Old Post that Got Me Thinking

I wrote this on a journal of mine on Cafemom about a year and a half ago. It got me thinking about how healthy everyone has been here lately and how blessed I am. It also got me to thinking about all the sleep I get now in comparison and how glad I am that Julianne no longer has a feeding tube, Andrew hasn't eaten wood in a long time, and Dayton's asthma hasn't flared in such a long time. I am not going to complain at all about the allergies that are a little flared or my sinuses that are starting to act up. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED! We have made it through so many sicknesses including 10 of the people hearing having "Swine flu"last year. God is so good.

You may get a kick out of my rantings during the sickness they all had a year and a half ago though. lol

Click the title to read the old post since it won't let me just copy and paste it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment