About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Too Cute Not to Post

Julianne's favorite color is turquoise.  She loves the turquoise combs the best (combs are HUGE for her).  She loves turquoise rubber bands.  Turquoise anything makes her happy!

She got the new glasses in turquoise and she LOVES them.  Even when she "takes them off" she puts them around her neck instead of pitching them into another room!  She wants to wear them so I've been trying to find outfits that she can wear with them. 

This is from before church this morning:


She knew she was cute too!  She made a very vocal protest when Daddy was going to take that dress off!  I love my opinionated little princess!

1 comment:

  1. My four year old, George has the same glasses, exactly.
    http://keeponspinning.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/george-interrupts-the-concert/
    We are holding your family in prayer while your husband is so far away.

    ReplyDelete