About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pictures Times 20

Yes, our family pictures were done probably about 6 weeks ago.  Our friend Rachel Lott is a wonderful photographer and did them here at the house for us.  The kids did WONDERFUL!  I never would have imagined that getting a family picture and individuals of all the kids could be so easy, but my kids are awesome so I should have known. 
 
Our whole family
 Mom, Dad, and our six "Chromosomally Enhanced" Kids!
 Our 5 Bulgarian Blessings
 Keith 5 years old
 Cody 5 years old
 Julianne 6 years old
 Aleshia 6 years old
 Anita 7 years old
 Ezekiel 8 years old
 Destiny 9 years old
 Jacob 9 years old
 Nicholas 10 years old
 Ahnja 10 years old
 Dayton 10 years old
 Jose 11 years old
 Andrew 11 years old
 Crystal 13 years old
 Forrest 13 years old
 Denzell 17 years old
 Precious 19 years old
 Unique 20 years old
So that is the crew!!! Twenty people.  Eighteen kids.  Lots of fun!  Have you noticed the three more on the way yet? 
 
Go check out our adoption blog for more info!!  You can even see pictures and start Christmas shopping over there.  He is a link to the latest post, but make sure to go see the other posts too!  http://godsrainbowsinourlives.blogspot.com/2012/10/christmas-yet-want-one.html  You can even find out about how we do Christmas different! 

8 comments:

  1. Look at all that LOVE !!!! Blessed is the man whos quiver is full..and you are one mighty blessed mom my dear !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing pics of your beautiful family! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole bunch of cuties! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your children are just so beautiful, all of them! I especially love the grin on Ahnja's face. Spunky girl. MUST arrange meetup so I can meet them in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are beautiful! Love your family.

    Monica
    www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family! Totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there. I had a baby blanket for your auction. Wondering if anyone ever bid on it. I still need to send it somewhere if so. thanks

    ReplyDelete