About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Great Kids

I just have great kids.  Is that bragging?  Well, yes maybe it is.  It is also just the truth though!  My kids have been making things to sell in the Hidden Treasures Auction that starts Sunday to benefit our family.  :)





2 baseball blankets

2 Sports blankets

I think they did a pretty awesome job!!  They were all tickled to get to help in some way.  These things may not be professional, but they sure are from the heart.  I watched Andrew (who has RAD!) work so hard to do his coloring the very best he possibly good.  They are all quite proud of themselves.  :) 
Dayton even let me take his picture to post online (not his style to be posted) so that he could hold up the child size afghan that I finally got done for the auction.  Sacrafice that siblings make for the siblings that they can't wait to hug!!

Here is a link to the auction.  There are lots of great items, including an ipad, gift certificates, hand made items, and lots more!!  I think there are suppose to be about 80 items!!  It starts on Sunday!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment