About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!

We got our travel approval!!!  Cody will for sure be home in ONE WEEK!!!  God is so amazing!  I had taken to calling Cody's worker every hour today.  She wasn't in the office, but I didn't know since her machine was still talking about Monday, June 18th. 

She called just a little while ago.  I am so excited that I can't even express!  All the work and trials of the last 13 months will all be worth it when I get that little sweetie in my arms!!!! 

My hair will have a nice red tint just in time too.  I have an appointment to get it died on Saturday!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope Cody is home and everyone is doing well. Would love to read a little update. :-) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete