About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Tired of Waiting

I am so tired of waiting to hear about when I can hold my little boy.  We really thought he'd be home in June, but June is almost over.  We've heard nothing.  I've still never spoke to or received an email from his adoption worker.  Maybe she always handles her cases this way, but I have never ever had an adoption with no contact with the child's worker.  I really need to have information.  I can wait so much better if I know what is going on.  As things are I really might be going to lose my mind.  Each day I wake up and check email off and on all day.  I wait for a phone call.  I pray that whoever is the hold up will do whatever it is that needs done.  I pray that they will imagine how they would feel if they were on this side.  I mean good grief, if I didn't love him and want to spend "forever" with him then we wouldn't be a good "forever family". 

Please pray that we will have him here with us soon.  Pray for his adjustment period.  Pray for the foster parents who have been taking care of him since before he even stole my heart.  Pray for his worker and anyone else involved with his case.  Pray for me as I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment