About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Potty Training Julianne?

Well, yesterday I put Julianne in big girl panties for the first time.  She is 4 1/2 years old and it is time to give it a try.  She's peed and pooped in the potty many times before.  We've never gone full fledged at potty training though. 

I can say that she only peed in the floor 3 times.  The problem with that is, that is the ONLY times she peed!  Yes, every single time that she peed it was in the floor.  She did go sit on the potty once with her panty's still on, but even after I pulled them down for her, nothing came of it.  I think she may have thought - ok well its been more than 15 minutes and mommy hasn't sat me here yet so I guess I should probably sit down on my own.  haha

We are back at it this morning.  No successes yet.  I'm not giving up!  I think she can do this.  She knows what the potty is for.  I think she just needs to understand that it isn't just for before bath time.  Oh well, we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment