About Me

I have adopted 4 children from a specific orphanage in Eastern Europe and I want to see more children redeemed from that orphanage and brought into families. I want to make sure that the children who are still left behind in that place are never forgotten.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling Some Better Already

I went to see Anita today. She changed the medicine that the other doctor put me on. I am already feeling quite a bit better. I am hoping that is a trend that continues. She is making me have some other tests run just to be sure that there is not anything else going on. I love that she always makes sure that everything is ok. That is one of the reasons that I trust my kids in her care. She never leaves a stone unturned!

I will say that it is a little harder when it is me. lol I just like to make it quick when it is me. I do know why she is making me have every test known to man-kind. I know that she is making sure that we don't miss anything that causes more issues later. I will say that it is amazing how much better you can feel in a short amount of time, when your heart rate goes back into normal range. I know that with a few more little medicine tweaks, I will be better than ever!

I am very thankful that God put Anita in our lives. I am so blessed to have a medical provider that I can trust. I am also blessed that she is a sister in Christ, so God can use her even more since she is His child. We are part of the same family! That is the awesome thing about God and His adoption of us. We have family that we share blood with! See, once we accept Jesus' blood to wash away our sins, we share a special bond with other believers as well. God can then use all of His children down here to work together in so many ways. We are family because we have been ADOPTED by the same Daddy! God's family is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment